The pipe system for cable channels
The scope of application of pipes for cable channels:
- Power supply;
- Railroad tracks and related communications;
- Outdoor lighting;
- Communal facilities;
- The construction of large toptvyh and storage facilities;
- Road construction;
- The lines of communication;
- Cottage construction;
- Airfield complex.
The following types can be distinguished among the variety of pipes used to create a cable-channel systems:
- Double-walled pipes «ELECTROGOFR»;
- Spiralpipes double wall «SPIROCOM»
Double-walled pipe “ELEKTROGOFR” consists of two types of polymers: HDPE – the material of the outer layer (corrugated) and LDPE – the material of the inner layer (smooth). The combination of these materials provides high flexibility products, which greatly facilitates the cabling. Despite the fact that the double-walled pipe is very light, it can withstand heavy power loads.
It is designed for laying cables with protection against mechanical damage, electrical shock.
Because of its properties, such as flexibility and ease corrugated pipe HDPE / LDPE used for cable open or hidden way.
They are used both in the creation of new domestic electrical systems or other purposes, and renovation of old.
Types of cables that can be installed in the pipe «ELECTROGOFR» and «SPIROCOM»:
- Power cables;
- Telephone cables;
- Computer (network) cables;
- Cable TV;
- Cables and fire alarm;
- Cables lighting;
- Cables control and automation;
- Cables for special purposes.
Walled pipes «ELEKTROGOFR»
- Transport and installation are carried out without the use of sophisticated instruments and equipment, which entails a reduction in labor costs and time;
- Pipe installation can be carried out at any time of the year (up to -25 ° C);
- The pipes allow input and replacement of cables from cable pits during the entire service life, as well as their use as replacement of protective channels for the future installation of cable lines;
- Polyethylene – is resistant to corrosion, aggressive environments so the design life of a data service pipe – 50 years. This long lifetime helps reduce maintenance costs of the cable line;
- Thanks to a double wall with the outer edges of the stiffening tube can be used under high static and dynamic loads. When laying the cables in protective pipe «ELEKTROGOFR» increases the degree of protection against seismic kopebany, vibration effects and mechanical stresses resulting from deformation of the ground.
- In the storage and use of polyethylene pipes do not release into the environment of toxic substances, and have no direct contact, the impact on the human body, working with them does not require special precautions.
To summarize what has been said is safe to say that the double-walled pipe «ELEKTROGOFR» is a versatile tool for cable, which simplifies and accelerates the processes of installation while ensuring the safety and quality of work.
|Size, mm||The diameter of the outside, mm||Diameter inside, mm||Ring stiffness, (kH/M²)|
|110||110||90||SN4, SN8, SN16|
|160||160||135||SN4, SN8, SN16|
|200||229||200||SN4, SN8, SN16|
The pipes can be produced in the following color combinations:
- The outer layer – red, blue, black;
- The inner layer – black
They are made straight lines of 6 m, 12 m or in coils up to diameter 160 mm, length according to customer requirements.
The compound is produced either by the socket (6 m intervals) or via a coupling (segments with lengths of more than 6 m). Sealing is achieved by using rubber O-rings.
Pipes spiral double wall «SPIROCOM»
Pipes spiral «SPIROCOM» is made of HDPE (high-density polyethylene of low pressure) by winding on a roll-formed tubular billet and subsequent welding.
The characteristic feature of «SPIROCOM» pipe is a spiral structure through which increases its strength qualities. Double wall ensures high resistance spiralnovityh pipes to external loads, as well as an additional insulation.
|Dвн||dem||dem||dem||dem||More heavy duty pipe*|